Sunday, October 3, 2021

Taking Care Of The Dogs 10/3/2021

 Good Morning,

Another day without Door County Coffee to drink and write about. My tolerance for hotel coffee is wearing thin. 

I have the pleasure to be duck hunting in North Dakota with a great group of guys and their dogs. I left our two at home and I miss them for sure. But I am also kind of carefree here and can get some good rest after hunting. Traveling with hunting dogs is a lot of work, 

You can also tell a lot about a man by the way he cares for his furry hunting companions, They care for their dogs and help each other making sure the animals are taken care of before they do anything for their own care. They appreciate the hard work the dogs put in retrieving ducks, geese, and pheasants. 

Proverbs 12:10 Whoever is righteous has regard for his animal, but the mercy of the wicked is cruel.

I am happy to say that I am among some great guys full of kindness for their dogs.

God bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment