Monday, October 18, 2021

New Day. New Week. Commit To Having A Good One.

 Good Morning,

It is a little chilly out there this morning and my hot cup of Door County Lighthouse Coffee is doing double duty. I appreciate the warmth and the flavor. Both are very satisfying this fine chilly morning.

I can only assume that some things will go wrong for some of us this week. An automobile might give us grief, or someone might fall ill. This week might be filled with some minor life irritations. Or some major ones could set us back on our rear ends. So how do we have a good week even when we are not?

1. God is with you and you are not alone.

2. Some of my trials have taught me some valuable lessons. We can learn from them and possibly avoid another calamity.

3. Despite my trials I can still be nice and somehow bless others.

4. People watching me can see God at work if I handle my troubles with grace and dignity.

5. I can pray more and fine tune my relationship with God.

This little list of how to handle the week does work. I have had some bad weeks and when I handled them in a wrong way, I made them worse. 

Philippians 4:4-7 Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say rejoice. 5. Let your moderation be made known to all men. The Lord is at hand. 6. Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. 7. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. 

Go for it! Make this week and new one that you handle differently than before. And haul in some firewood. It's getting cold out there. 

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment