Sunday, October 10, 2021

It Is Really Simple 10/10.2021

 Good Morning,

I hit the road early to meet some friends and partake in a goose hunt. Traveling with me is a hot cup of Door County Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Coffee and our youngest dog Leo. I am hoping Leo can retrieve his first goose this morning.

Someone once asked me, "What does God expect from us"? I believe there is an answer to every question within the Bible that man could be contemplating. Earlier this year I underlined this passage while I was preparing a sermon for our Saturday Evening service. I was excited to find what I believe is the prefect answer to that question. 

Micah 6:8 He has shown you, O mortal what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. 

In this passage we see that God has taught us right from wrong. God desires of us to walk according to right and wrong and act like like we know the difference. We are to humble ourselves and put God in the highest honor in our lives and walk with Him abiding in obedience, which is humbling ourselves.

The answer is simple and we hold the key to walk with God and live His requirements. It's up to us. We are as close to God as we choose to be.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment