Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Refresh Some Hearts Today 10/19/2021

 Good Morning,

It is the start of a new day and the air is crisp in this part of the world. My large mug of Door County Lighthouse Blend Coffee is a welcomed treat this morning. 

Philemon 1:7 Your love has given me great joy and encouragement, because you, brother, have refreshed the hearts of the Lord's people.

I cherish those who, whenever you see them, especially at church are able to give you a pick me up, just by being there. Their demeanor is one that is always uplifting and positive. They are a joy to be around. You will often see them praying with others, and volunteering to help.  I know a few folks that even in the midst of hardships, they are able to lift up those who have called on them, in an attempt to cheer up these miraculous souls. Despite their own issues they cheer up those around them. 

My one and only thought for the day is this. I wish more people were like that. To have the ability and desire to serve than be served is a trait that blesses those around you. 

So today, be the light in the room. Put others first. Point them towards God, because they see Him in you. This should be your goal, every day. 

Have a great day. 

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment