Wednesday, November 4, 2020

The Sun Will Come Up 11/4/2020

 Good Morning,

I am writing this while sipping on a hot cup of Door County Autumn Spice Coffee, A prayer is on my lips and will be there for the rest of the day.

Lamentations 3:22-23 The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, his mercies never come to an end.; They are new every morning, great is Your faithfulness. 

Yesterday was election day for the United States.  I went to bed without knowing the election results and I haven't turned on the television to see what happened in our presidential and local elections. It's not that I don't care. Regardless who wins we will have a president. I will pray for whoever it is and I will treat him with the respect due to the office.



One thing I am sure of is that the sun will come up this morning and God is on His throne. Each day will be new no matter who is the president. So for my part I will do my part by praying for our country. I will continue to exercise my freedom to vote in all elections and I will continue to vote after prayer and checking platforms biblically. 

Have a great day.

Marty


2 comments:

  1. Yes, God is on His throne, He is still in control, and I have a home with Him.

    ReplyDelete