Friday, November 27, 2020

Looking Ahead To December 11/27/2020

Good Morning,

The house is cold today and I decided to wait a little longer before I  make a fire and warm this place up. Right now a hot cup of Door County Blackberry Short Cake Coffee is holding it's own with the cold. I believe it is time to write. 

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of heavenly lights, who does not change like sifting shadows.


The December "look ahead" has promised that a vaccine for Covid 19 would be coming out. The debate on getting the vaccine or not getting one has started. My opinion either way will not be fodder for this blog. We just celebrated Thanksgiving and some folks heeded the advice of the authorities and stayed home keeping the dinners small and private. Some did not, and it was travel and large gatherings as usual, Again my views on this will remain my own and not part of the debate. 

From the title of the blog today one would assume it is a plug for receiving the vaccine. That would be an untruth. What I am looking forward to is my wife and I transforming the inside of the house into the "Christmas Mode" We have a couple of new ideas we want to try and maybe they will work and maybe they won't . I am pretty sure there will still be restrictions in place on travel and gatherings. 

But there won't be any restrictions on decorating as usual and hoping for better days to come. So that's my thought for today. Place Hope on tomorrow! It doesn't cost anything to hope. My hope is that many, many, many  people will look to find God again and grow closer to Him in December.

That is my prayer and the gift I am asking God for. That type of December will live on for eternity.

What's on your wish list?

Marty

1 comment:

  1. My hope is found in nothing less than Jesus blood and righteousness.

    ReplyDelete