Thursday, April 23, 2020

Take The Pledge. Issue A Challenge 4/23/2020

Good Morning,

Rise and shine you're burning day light. Grab your coffee. Mine is Door County Maple today.
This morning I have put together a small pledge and a challenge. I would like to see how many will do this.
This might be a pledge and challenge we should all do during this pandemic crisis and beyond.



 Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight.

I will quit whining about life.
I will stop focusing on what I don't have.
I will count my blessings.
I will quit holding out or holding back.
I will quit running away.
I will burn sinful bridges and blaze new trails of morality and goodness..
I will not let what's wrong with me keep me from worshiping what's right with God.
I will listen for God and obey,
I will stop a bad attitude the minute it starts.
I will step out of my comfort zone and value every experience, even the difficult ones.
I will worry less.
I will pray more.
I will choose to love.

God bless,
Marty

2 comments:

  1. I am with you brother. A few of these are tougher than the rest but, yes I join the pledge with you.

    ReplyDelete