Saturday, July 13, 2019

A Gift For Saturday 7/13/2019

Good Morning,

I just started my Saturday with prayer and by brewing a pot of Door County White Christmas Coffee. This pot has used up the last of my Christmas coffee until the holiday flavors return in a few months. That date is always something to look forward to.



Today I want to stimulate some thought around prayer ad ask that you all might inquire of God, someone you could pray for. Then as the Holy Spirit reveals that to you, spend some time in prayer. This person could be half way around the world from you, and that is fine. They might live next door to you or even in your own home.

Philippians 1:3-6 New International Version (NIV)

Thanksgiving and Prayer

I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

You will bestow upon them the blessing of love with your prayer from them being lifted up to God. They don't need to know that you prayed for them, or it is just fine to let them know they are loved and prayed for. That is entirely up to you to make the call to inform or not. to inform. Your list might grow from one person to many, many more. Again that is up to you and the Holy Spirit.

I celebrated Christmas in July this morning and we all know that at Christmas, we usually give gifts to people we know and love. Today I would like for us all to give someone a gift of prayer.

If you are really struggling to find someone to pray for, myself and my family will always lovingly be receivers of prayer.

Have a blessed day, by giving the blessing of your prayers to Heaven to others.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment