Saturday, June 1, 2019

Smile God Your Father Loves You.6/1/2019

Good Morning,

I can hear the Door County Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Coffee brewing in the kitchen. We have a few visitors staying with us, so the large quantity coffee urn needs to be made today. I for one think it takes too long to brew. Maybe I need to write about patience tomorrow.



June 1st arrived and I am already wondering where the year has gone. But today I want to take some time to encourage all of us with a hard cold fact that never changes. God loves you and me. I never get tired of hearing it. And He never changes. Our Heavenly Father doesn't just love us now and then. His love is a love without end.

I find this most reassuring and comforting as I get older and closer to going to a heavenly home some day.  I added a couple Bible verses today to enforce my oint and to leave you with facts about our Father's love.

Malachi 3:6 English Standard Version (ESV)

“For I the Lord do not change; therefore you, O children of Jacob, are not consume.


Numbers 23:19 English Standard Version (ESV)
19 God is not man, that he should lie,

    or a son of man, that he should change his mind.

Has he said, and will he not do it?
    Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?

John 3:16 King James Version (KJV)
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.


Romans 8:38-39 New International Version (NIV)

38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[a] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I hope this brightens your day and puts a smile on your face. Those of you praying for my sister. Thank you. The surgery went well. It i now a long road to recovery.

God bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment