Saturday, June 8, 2019

Preparing Our Hearts 6/8/2019

Good Morning,

It's Saturday and I am headed into work for an hour. I will need to leave in a little bit. I am enjoying a cup of Door County Pecan Scones Coffee. So all is well with my part of the world.

Psalm 27:4 King James Version (KJV)
One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in his temple.

Tonight Rene and I will be attending church as usual. We attend on Saturdays and I do the preaching about 90% of the time. I try to have my message ready and complete by Friday. I know what I am wearing ahead of time Saturday night and I try not to plan anything that could interfere with me getting there on time.



What I also try to do and what I am recommending to all of you is to spend some time Preparing  your hearts to worship. take time to pray before heading to church Saturday or Sunday. Rad a Bible verse or two. Don't be rushed. Give yourself plenty of time to get there and be on time.

Most great meals are started off with an appetizer. Why go to church wanting to be spiritually fed and not  preparing your heart to consume what God has for you.

Eat hearty.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment