Saturday, June 15, 2019

Jake And The Puppy 6/15/2019

Good Morning,

I can't write about any Door County coffee this morning. I had to rush out of the house to a little emergency at work today. So I will need a double dose tomorrow.



I have a friend named Jake who met me at work today to help with our problem. Jake just adopted a trained hunting dog and he brought the furry rascal with him to work. The well mannered dog was introduced to "Uncle Marty" and I must say that it was the best part of my day. You can see a true bond between my friend and his dog. "It's nice to have a companion in the truck". You could just tell that Jake takes great care of his pet.  We should follow God's rules in taking good care of them,.

Proverbs 27:23 “Know well the condition of your flocks, and give attention to your herds.”


Proverbs 12:10 “Whoever is righteous has regard for the life of his beast, but the mercy of the wicked is cruel.”


I have been blessed to have great dogs for over thirty years. My plan is to have a dog until I can't some day. Our dogs have always been great companions. They jump into the truck with joy and don't care where they are going just as long as they get to go with us.

We could learn a few things from dogs.

1. Love unconditionally.

2. Why stay home when you can get out and go somewhere, anywhere?

3. Don't grumble or complain. Just be happy to tag along.

4. Be there for your family 24/7

5. Ice Cream isn't there everyday. So enjoy the days that it is.

God Bless,

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment