Thursday, June 6, 2019

Friday Fish Fry 6/7/2019

Good Morning,

There is the belief that summer has arrived to Wisconsin. I will hold my tongue about what season I prefer. I just poured a cup of Door County Cherry Creme Coffee and now it is time to write.




Wisconsin is known for the "Friday Night Fish Fry". 3-4 pieces of fish, fries, coleslaw, bread and tartar sauce will be served in most all of the eating emporiums tonight. We will be partaking in this tradition tonight. There is only one place that I enjoy fish more and that is on a lake, with buddies, a fire, a pan and some fish. It's called "shore lunch". To me there is nothing like catching some fish and then eating them the same day.

But in order to eat a shore lunch you have to go fishing. You have to get into the boat to get away from the shore. There are a lot of life experiences that people never experience because they sit in the boat and never leave the dock.

God gave us charge over the animals, birds and fish in the water. God has provided for our needs. So go ahead and acknowledge what He does for you each day. He will guide your steps right to Him.

God bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment