Saturday, November 26, 2016

Surrounded By Love 11-26-2016

Good Morning,

In a little while I will pour some Door County Chocolate Cherry Coffee and begin to face the day.

Today we will bury my father. Dad passed away earlier this month. Due to circumstances out of our control we had to wait for the graveside service and burial.  This day was inevitable and I knew it would be hard.  I believe God knows me better than I know myself.

I also believe in miracles. Last night while sleeping I was very restless.  I struggled, tossing and turning.  While I was in and out of sleep I was awakened and as clear as a bell my thoughts tuned into a whisper in my head.

This is what I heard.  "Do not be afraid.  Be strong and of good courage. I go before you. I will uphold you with my hand."  This verse is found in Isaiah 41:10 God spoke and I went to sleep surrounded by His love.

I received many text messages of encouragement from dear friends who promised to pray for me. I believe that their prayers were answered.

Friends, always pray for others. God hears and He speaks.

Love to all.

Marty

2 comments: