Sunday, November 13, 2016

Don't Move When You Can't See. 11/13/16

Good Morning,

I am out with my insulated bottle of Door County Caramel Apple Coffee, our dog, good friends, family and a whole pile of decoys.

I am writing to you from inside of my truck. Although yesterday was colder, today's wind whipping through us. We have plenty of time before we can hunt, so why not stay warm?




Yesterday morning I took this picture from inside my truck. What you see us a windshield that is totally frosted over. Unless I scraped off the frost or let it melt from the truck heater, I could not see where to drive.  Driving without a clear line of sight would be dangerous and irresponsible. It is a disaster waiting to happen.

When we need direction for life. We should seek out God through prayer and His word. We should rely on Him to give us direction. Moving ahead without Him is like driving a vehicle with a frosted windshield.

Psalm 119:105 Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

So friends don't be in a rush to make decisions on life. Wait and seek out God. You might avoid a crash!

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment