Monday, May 23, 2016

Encouragement Dear Friends 5/23/2016

Good Morning,

I have completed my weekend and as was expected Old Monday showed up. So I greet the day and salute the past weekend with a cup of Door County Cherry Crème Coffee. I will head to work soon with my mug in my hand and a prayer on my heart.

Although my weekend was awesome and I accomplished much, it also had it's moments of troubles. I received several prayer requests for people in poor health, marriage turmoil, issues with unbridled teenagers, and a few other things. I consider it a blessing to be called upon to pray.

Isaiah 41:10New Living Translation (NLT)

10 

Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.
    Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you.
    I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.

To all those who are reading this and found it hard to put two feet on the floor and go on with life, today I offer this encouragement.

1. Know you are loved.
2. Allow others to pray for you and with you. Pray without ceasing.
3. Do not let pride or fear stop you from letting others befriend you.
4. God is right next to you.
5. Pick up your Bible and let God speak words of comfort to you.
6. The sun will rise tomorrow.



You can and will make it through with the help of God.

Love you.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment