Friday, December 5, 2014

New Every Morning 12/5/2014

Good Morning,

Friday is here at last. I wish I could double up on a Friday or two now and then. My mug is filled with Door County White Christmas Coffee. I heard that the roads might be icy today. So just to be cautious I will take the big thermos full of coffee.

Lamentations 3:22-23New King James Version (NKJV)
22 Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed,
Because His compassions fail not.
23 They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness.
 
I love these verses. I try not to make mistakes throughout the day but inevitably I screw up. I'm sure that some of you can identify with this statement. Every morning the Lord is there when we wake up. He knows what we will encounter during each day and He with His compassion is there to guide and assist. Because of His great daily mercy we are not consumed by circumstances or our own faults.
Each day God is faithful to extend more mercy to us.
 
With this "no limit love" to guide us and protect us we can always know that God will carry us through the low times in life.
 
Munch on that thought and write this verse somewhere and post it so you can read it from time to time.
 
God bless,
 
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment