Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Interest Is Always Paid 12/10/2014

Good Day!

 I left for work at 1 AM today with a big cup of Door County Candy Cane Coffee in my hand. It was a long, long day. So excuse me for not writing this morning.

I have noticed that you can barely earn any paid interest on the money you put into the bank these days. I used to earn money on my checking account too. But that seems to be history. But I still have to pay interest on my home loan. The interest on a home loan just seems to multiply.

So it seems that now days there really is only "I owe more interest to the bank" instead of the bank working for me.

There is another type of interest we pay. This interest compounds itself quickly. But this pay as you go type of interest should not be paid.

"Worry is the interest we pay on tomorrow's troubles"  E. Stanley Jones

Matthew 6:25-34New King James Version (NKJV)

Do Not Worry

25 “Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? 27 Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?

Tomorrow always comes. Who can stop it by worrying?

No one likes to pay more interest on a loan than they have to. Lighten your load my friends and drop the worry.

God bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment