Saturday, December 20, 2014

Memories Are Made Of These 12/20/2014

Good Morning,

This morning rates and early start to the day. Lots to do and places to be. This morning's coffee is Door County Candy Cane.

Yesterday we were treated to a wonderful chicken dinner with all the extras anyone could want. I was blessed to be able to assist with the preparation and see how this meal was made. I can assure you this meal will be duplicated in our home. Now the food tasted great, but I can tell you that when I make it at home it will remind me of who I was with on that day and the fun we had. This is much more important than the taste. I spent the day with family. Some gifts were exchanged and pictures were taken. But what I will remember is just having the day with the gang. We could have eaten fried Twinkies and artichokes and it would have been just fine. It was just seeing the family and spending time that was the feast of the heart.

1 Chronicles 16:12


The day was a gift given by God and we were truly blessed. The memory of the day will last long into the winter. So Father God I say thank you on behalf of the whole family for giving us this day together.

So friends take time at Christmas to be part of great memories. Make the most of each day. Love much, laugh often and thank God for the memories.

God bless,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment