Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Held Hostage 7/16/2014

Good Morning,

My coffee today is Door County Highlander Grog. My day will be filled with family and friends. I am looking forward to seeing my daughter in a few hours. All will be well with the world.

2 Chronicles 7:14New King James Version (NKJV)      If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.



As it gets closer to Christmas I want to start preparing our hearts for the day. Christmas is the day we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, My Lord and Savior.

People will miss another Christmas just by being held hostage with sickness of the heart and soul. A hostage situation that can end either good or badly.

Homes torn apart by impending divorce, siblings no longer speaking, children estranged from parents, marriages ending in violence, hard feelings toward others, an unwillingness to forgive, bitterness, lies, and blame, sin at the core of every wretched, unresolved conflict.

It's time to be cured of these issues. The first step is to seek help in prayer for each other. Serious prayer that cries out to God for help in resolving the issues of the heart. Prayer that asks God to show you your wrong doings.

The second step is to take the prayer power forward and seek peace with those that have offended you or you have offended. Your peace effort might be turned down, but you will know you have tried.

Giving it the effort will give you the peace of Christmas.

Matthew 5:9New King James Version (NKJV)
Blessed are the peacemakers,
    For they shall be called sons of God.


Don't you want your "personal land" healed from anger and strife? Call out, look up, and reach out.

Get ready for the last few days before Christmas. Let's prepare our hearts, minds, and souls.

God bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment