Monday, December 8, 2014

Let It Snow 12/8/2014

Good Morning World.

Monday showed up again despite my protests. So it's off to work I go with a cup of Door County Harvest Blend Coffee in my hand and a prayer on my lips.

 

I was reading my Facebook page last night and a friend of mine in Georgia said that "it doesn't feel like Christmas without snow". Many parts of the world will never experience snow. Some people have never felt a snow flake fall on their face. Some will never roll the snow into huge balls and make a snow man.

I have lived in snow land all my life and must admit that I really like it. I agree with my friend that for me to feel like it's Christmas I need to see some snow. Hot chocolate always tastes better when it is snowing.

Really folks, the snow thing is all a frame of mind. Some people miss a tropical beach when they are not near it. What I want to express today is this. Whatever you see today in your part of the world was made by God for you to see.

Job 37:6

So if today you see snow, look up and know Who sent it. He is the one that fills the water reservoirs.

God bless,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment