Thursday, March 13, 2014

Prayer For the Missing Malaysian Plane 3/13/14

Good Morning,

This day started with a cup of Door County Jamaican Me Crazy Coffee. I am looking forward to the weekend already.

The news from around the world has been heavy on my heart this week. I have been praying for the families of the travelers that disappeared along with the airplane they were flying in. I won't presume anything about what happened until the facts are known. But there is one fact for sure that we can concentrate on. People are missing, and  they can't be found. The missing people belong to someone that is hurting right now not knowing what happened or where their family members are.

This is a time when all Christians should be on their knees praying for these people. Imagine if it were you going through this ordeal. I know I would want people praying for me and my missing family member.

1 Timothy 2:1         
First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people

Please share this message with others and please join me in prayer today asking for comfort for those waiting for news and that the missing plane and people can be found.

Thanks. God bless,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment