Wednesday, March 5, 2014

God Does Care for You and Me 3/5/14

Good Morning Dear Friends.

May the sun rise and set on you today in peace and love. My coffee this morning is Door County Highlander Grog. I am placing my order tomorrow for their spring flavors. I see some Peanut Butter Crunch in my future. http://www.doorcountycoffee.com/ 

Have you ever wondered if God really cares for you. There are times I must admit that Satan attacks me and I begin to wonder where God is during a crisis in my life. When that happens I declare war on my thoughts. Why? Because Satan has declared war on my faith in God.  I draw my weapon and go to battle.

My battle implement of choice is a smoking hot weapon, God's word the Bible.

Hebrews 4:12 (NKJV)

12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

I read and I find verses that let me know just how much the Creator of Heaven and Earth cares and knows about me. This reassures me that I need not worry because He spins the world, He can certainly take care of me, better than I can.

Matthew 10:30 (NKJV)

30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

Isaiah 49:16 (NIV)

16 See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands;
    your walls are ever before me.

Psalm 56:8 (ESV)

You have kept count of my tossings;[a]
    put my tears in your bottle.
    Are they not in your book?
 

Psalm 139  (GNT)

God's Complete Knowledge and Care[a]

139 Lord, you have examined me and you know me.
You know everything I do;
    from far away you understand all my thoughts.
You see me, whether I am working or resting;
    you know all my actions.
 
 
Friends and loved ones. God does care for us. He numbers our hair. I do make that easy for him. LOL
He knew us before we were born. He knows when we cry. I don't know how God does it but I am glad He does.

The best one is this one.

Deuteronomy 31:8 (NIV)

The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”

Whatever it is that burdens you, or might cause you anxiety, God knows about it and wants you to give it up to Him.

1 Peter 5:7 (NKJV)

casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.
 
God bless,
 
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment