Thursday, March 6, 2014

Jesus Loves You 3/6/14

Good Morning,

My coffee this morning is hot and full of flavor. My mug is filled with Door County Heavenly Caramel coffee.

I am going to keep this short today. All the emphasis is going to Jesus Christ the Son of God and My Savior. I desire to get this one point across. Jesus loves you. How do I know that? The Bible tells me so.

Romans 5:8        
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 15:13 (NKJV)

13 Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.

John 15:15 (NKJV)

15 No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you.

I really can't add much to this. Jesus loves you and He proved it. If He never did another thing for us, isn't dying for us enough?

Ponder that over breakfast and go about your day. But no one will love you like Jesus. Now that just warms the heart!

God bless,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment