Sunday, March 10, 2024

When The Day Is Done 3/11/2024

 Good Morning,

I am drinking a quick cup of Door County Jamaican Me Crazy Coffee and I will be leaving for work right after this is written. I am looking at a very stiff week ahead. It is time to write.


Proverbs 24:33-34 NKJV A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest, 34. So shall your poverty come like a prowler, And your need like an armed man. 

I have a list of work items and home chores to accomplish today. I am hoping that at the end of the day I can look at that list and say "Finished, Done, Complete, Satisfied, Finie, Fertig,Finita, Fardig, Ended, in my language and in many other languages, I want to give justice to my day and be proud of my accomplishments. 

It is my goal to take this day given to me and use it to the best of my abilities. A wasted day is just that, Wasted. 

So grab your coffee and embrace the day with gusto and don't let anything stop you. It will feel good when you say I am done.

God bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment