Friday, March 22, 2024

Decorate Your Life 3/22/2024

 Good Morning,

I am very happy to be drinking some Door County Blueberry Cobbler Coffee and it is time to write. 



In our den, I have a lot of hunting trophies and some ribbons for competitions our dogs were in. My wife walks into the area and often shakes her head and says that I should never become an interior decorator. I believe she is correct in her thinking. 

Zephaniah 3:17 ESV The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love; He will exult over you with loud singing. 

I thought about my life for a few minutes and thought about how God decorates each day for me. One of the decorations I get to enjoy are my family members. They are a constant decoration to my life. Our dogs have been considered a decoration to my life. Our friends and our church decorate the walls of my life as well. Our residence is another thing God has decorated my life with. One of the decorations in my life is having that daily prayer time. I talk with God and then listen, while reading my Bible. It is like a new trophy added to the wall of my life every day. 

My friends, realize that all you possess and see each day is God decorating your life with His love. Then take some time and pray. Decorate the walls of your heart with time spent in prayer. 

Have a great day.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment