Thursday, March 28, 2024

Just A Little Bit Of Heaven 3/28/2024

 Good Morning,

How can we not start a day with some Door County Cherry Crème Coffee and a bowl of Cheerios? I won't even try. I am on my second cup. 

Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. 

We know that in heaven, Revelation 21:4 will be the normal, and it will be a new way of life for us. I just can't imagine a day without some type of sorrow or pain. I can't imagine a day without someone crying huge tears. 

Sometimes as I sit outside in our back yard early in the morning. Birds are chirping, the sun is rising and for a short time I have only good thoughts. I cherish that time and it gives me a poor glimpse of what heaven might hold. But for a moment or two I have some peace and prayer time. Until some day when I walk through the gates of heaven, our back yard, a hunting field, sharing a cup of coffee with my dogs on a cold day, hearing my wife laugh, or holding a small baby will have to do.

Have a great day!

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment