Monday, March 25, 2024

Two Sisters And A Song. 3/25/2024

 Good Morning,

This day began in a hurry for some reason. I slept very well and I am enjoying my cup of Door County Chocolate Cherry Coffee.

Last Saturday night just before I preached a message about the words Jesus spoke from the cross, I asked our sound and video tech to show a video that was to set the stage for my thoughts about Jesus on the cross. 

The video was of two sisters, singing.  The song walks you through thee steps of  Jesus to the cross, what happened at the cross, His death, burial, and resurrection. It is a beautiful story put to music.

It was easy to preach after watching that video and I saw that the beautiful music impacted a few to the point of tears. My point is this. These two young ladies, used their musical talents to bless many, many people. I don't know how long this recording has been out, but as I researched some history, I see that it has been viewed over a million times. 

1 Peter 4:10 ESV As each has received a gift, use it to serve on another, as good stewards of God's varied grace. 

Many people have musical or artistic gifts. It is a shame not to use them. A wasted talent or gift that could be used to bless others is a shame. I have no talents like those two ladies and often wished I did. But those who do are in my mind, "special," especially if they use their talents for the Lord. 

I thank God for those musicians and artists who bless others and really never know how many are impacted. Friends, use your talents and gifts to praise God and bless others. You just might impact the next artist or musician to bless others and yourself. 

Marty

 

No comments:

Post a Comment