Wednesday, March 6, 2024

The Day Before Us 3/6/2024

 Good Morning,

I just filled a mug with hot Door County Coconut Caramel Coffee. Our two dogs have been fed and are asleep next to my chair. It is time to write. 

James 1:17 ESV Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change. 

Each day is a gift from God. What you experience is what God has built into your day. The bird you see, the child you meet, the whole day is His gift to you. Imagine the sun rise which I will see shortly from our window. The view I have is mine and mine alone. No one is standing in the same spot as I am. The birds are singing this morning so God added natural music to what I see. The breath I take was orchestrated by God and the apple I will eat for breakfast was grown in an orchard, but God knew that exact apple would be on my table this morning. 

Jeremiah 29:13 ESV You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. 


The day always looks better when we look at it from our spiritual eyes. When we look for God first, the day comes to life and the walk is that much better. 

So take the day before you, one moment at a time and be surprise what you se, hear, taste, smell and touch. God made your day!

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment