Thursday, January 25, 2024

What's In A Name? 1-25-2024

 Good Morning,

I don't know if my mind is more foggy than the weather where we live. I just poured a hot mug of Door County Toasted Praline Coffee and it is time to write. Here's hoping the internal fog leaves soon.

Proverbs 10:7 The memory of the righteous is a blessing, but the name of the wicked will rot. 


It was just a few days ago that we were battling sub zero temperatures. In addition a cold, wet snow caused many power outages. 

A friend asked me if I would recommend a mechanical contractor to install a full house electrical generator on his home. I had no problem recommending the contractor who sold and installed ours. We have had the generator for a few years now and I have no complaints. Annually they also inspect it and make any repairs they might see. They are seamless in their approach to service. We feel secure with them as our contractor of choice.

Their name with me is synonymous with great service. 

When people hear our name, do they recall us favorably? Or do they have our telephone number stored because they don't know how to remove it from their contact list?

Our name and our word should be infallible.  We need to work daily on having a good name and good record.

When your names is called, what is the response?

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment