Wednesday, January 3, 2024

A View From Above 1/3/2024

 Good Morning,

My cup was just filled with Door County Jingle Bell Java Coffee. Our dogs have been fed. it is time to write. 

Job 28:24 For He views the ends of the earth and sees everything under the heavens. 

Many years ago while visiting our family in Florida we decided to give parasailing a try. The new set up, actually allowed for three people to go up at the same time. So my wife Rene, our grandson and I ventured up and out. When the picture in today's blog was taken we hadn't reached the final height we were destined to achieve. 

This picture was brought back to me through my Facebook memories yesterday. I drifted back to that day in my mind and the memories were great to recall. I do remember a thought I had while up there flying free and easy. I was enjoying the view of the Gulf of Mexico and it was beautiful, with some clouds. When the boat turned to the shore I could see Clearwater Beach and the beauty of the sand and lots of people. I remember asking myself "what does God see from heaven"?

All at one time God sees the beauty below on earth and yet He also sees the ugliness. He sees the wars, the crime, the waste, and all the things we do good or bad. The view from above for those already there has the citizens of heaven  seeing God the Father and Jesus in splendor and glory. They see loved ones who have gone on before them. There is no night, famine, sickness or violence. The view for the citizens of heaven is always one of peace and contentment. 

My purpose today is to remind all of us that God sees the beauty and the beast of this world. When He looks down, how does He see you?

Have a picture perfect kind of day.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment