Sunday, January 7, 2024

Number 4000 Today 1/7/2024

 Good Morning, 

My mug was just filled with Door County Cherry Creme Coffee and aroma from it's brew time is still lingering in the house. The house is warm, and I am comfortable so it is time to write. 

Romans 11:36 For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen.


Today is a bit of a milestone and celebration for me. Back in 2012 I started writing this daily blog and today I celebrated 4000 editions, or posts. I must say that I have enjoyed the labor of love immensely. During this time we have gone through wars, mass shootings, Covid, elections, Super Bowls, Christmas, Easter, birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, funerals, spring, summer, fall and winter, hunting seasons . So many random subjects that I just can't remember them all.  Face Book has censored me a couple of times for my content. I found that kind of funny. 

It has been a blessing to write each day on an average of 333 times per year. That also means I had 4000 cups of coffee, I never write without coffee at my side. Some of you have been kind enough to comment. One set of very dear friends pray for me and actually wonder where I am when the blog comes out late.

God has always been good to provide something to write about and this blog belongs to Him. As long has God provides a message, I will keep writing. 4000 times I have been blessed by God with something to write about.  He is an awesome God. 

All those who have read this blog, you are a blessing to me and I pray for all of you very often,

God bless,

Marty

1 comment: