Sunday, January 28, 2024

Stretching My Legs 1-29-2024

 Good Morning, 

I am brewing a pot of Door County Black And Tan Coffee and I will be taking some along on a short road trip.

Psalm 73:26 My flesh and my heart fail; But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. 


Later this morning I will be hunting on a game ranch for some pheasants. The goal is to get some exercise for our dog and some walking for me.

With good dog work and some decent shooting we should be adding some pheasants to the freezer. 

What does this have to do with a devotional type blog? 

It is a gentle reminder to treat yourself well and to get in some exercise on a regular basis. Not only will I burn some calories, but I will also rest my mind. Walking behind a hunting dog helps me clear my head and relax my brain

I don't know what you enjoy doing while you purge your brain and exercise your limbs, but now and then you just have to exercise the body and relax the brain. 

We will pray before we start and bring God with us.on our adventure.

Once we are headed home we will give thanks for the day and just maybe there will be a nap. 

God is good and designed us to know when we need to unplug and relax

 Listen to your body and take care of yourself.

God bless,

Marty



No comments:

Post a Comment