Monday, January 15, 2024

Thank God For A Labor Pool 1/15/2024

 Good Morning,

Now and then you just have to get up early to enjoy your coffee and that is my story for this morning. I am enjoying a hot mug of Door County Irish Cream Coffee and it is time to write. 

1 Peter 3:8 Finally all of you, have unity of mind, sympathy, brotherly love, a tender heart and and be humble. 



Over the last few days our weather has been a little severe. We were blanketed with a wet slushy snow and then some fluffy snow and then some bitter cold temperatures. That heavy snow was very hard to remove from the driveways and sidewalks. I am still a little bit sore from using muscles that aren't in snow shape. 

I am grateful for our neighbors who made a labor pool of four and with all four us helping each other we made a large task easier. It is a pleasure to help one another. There are always friendly greetings, equipment shared, and thank yous are plentiful. You can just see the pride we all take in helping one another. My wife Rene referred to us as the "Snow Gang". I am sure that there will be more opportunities for us to gang up on some snow again. It is a pleasure to work with such kind and nice people. 

You know where I am going with this! God gives us the gift of neighbors and He knew many years ago who would be shoveling with me when He led us to settle in this area. Thank you God!

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment