Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Reading Through The Bible 1/2/2024

 Good Morning,

This day began with prayer for a friend and a hot cup of Door County Mistletoe Mocha Coffee. It is time t write.

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away. 


Several of the people I attend church with have agreed to read through the Bible in one year. I have done this before and it always helped me through the year. It however takes commitment and time. As with most things, I start out hot on it and then something causes me to miss a day of reading. Then I have to binge to catch up. My goal is to be steady and directed. 

So my point for the day is this. Are you willing to take your Bible off of the shelf, dust it off and see what God has to say to you on a daily basis? The Bible is like a fork. It only feeds you if you pick it up. 

Have a great day!

Marty

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Marty,
    I have read thru the Bible in a year a good number of times. This time I have started to read thru using all the references, it is giving me a new perspective, I won't get thru in a year but am getting more depth, God bless you

    ReplyDelete