Thursday, September 15, 2022

Making The Same Mistake Over And Over Again 9/15/2022

 Good Morning,

Today I broke in the new coffee maker with some Door County Chocolate Cherry Coffee. It's good to be drinking this one today!

I don't know about you, but there have been times in my life where I make a mistake and for some goofy reason, instead of learning from it, I make the mistake again. I believe there are a few reasons for repeating mistakes.

1. We just aren't too bright in the brain department.

2. We actually think we won't make the same mistake by traveling on the same road of destruction.

3. We do the same thing over and over again hoping for different results.

4. We are just too stubborn to admit we made a mistake.

5. We like misery.

Whatever the reason for making repeated mistakes it just boils down to being foolish. I will go on the record as saying, "I believe mistakes are valuable life lessons". But only if we learn from them. 

A mistake that has taught us a lesson in no lesson at all if we don't heed and put the knowledge to use.  Compounded this way. A Mistake without applying the knowledge learned is just another mistake. 

So today my friends. Out with the old and in with the new. Ask God to lead you away from repeating mistakes. 

Amos 3:7 " For the Lord does nothing without revealing His secret to his servants. "

Have a great day. 

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment