Monday, September 26, 2022

Just A Short Walk 9/26/2022

 Good Morning,

I can't help but enjoy a hot cup of Door County Vanilla Cream Brulee Coffee and some biscuits with honey. It is time to write. 

I took our two dogs out for a short walk this morning and it did not take long for me to know that I was going to be wet from the damp grass. The two dogs hit that wet grass at full throttle and were soon soaked.

Lesson learned was this. Days like these require water proof footwear. But in the quiet of the early morning, I concluded that God had made this morning and I was blessed to have time to reflect. There is nothing like an early morning to take advantage of the quiet and time spent with God. 

Psalm 46:1-2  10 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in time of trouble. Therefore we will not fear, even though the Earth be removed. And thought the mountains are carried into the sea. 10. Be still and know that I am God. 

So today if you are emotionally stressed, God's clear and very pointed answer is this. Stop, be still and remember who is on your side. 

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment