Tuesday, September 6, 2022

It Gets Paid Back Someday 9/6/2022

 Good Morning,

A hot cup of Door County Chocolate Cherry Coffee is next to me and it is time to write. 

I have many mistakes in my life that I can learn from and I do believe what goes around comes around. In my past I have been consumed by my vocation and work just seemed to interfere with life, such as family, rest and church. I am not condemning anyone for working hard. I am just letting you know that when you leave the family to entertain themselves because you "just have to work" they do learn how to live without you. Later, when you have time to live life, they learned by watching you to overwork and put life on hold until "a better time". 

2 Corinthians 9/6/2022 The point is this. Whoever sows sparingly, will also reap sparingly. But whoever sows bountifully will reap bountifully. 

Friends I have news for you. No one on their death bed ever said "I wish I would have worked more hours". Yes, do a good job, pay your bills, and work to live, not live to work.  Place this in the back of your mind. "You reap what you sow". It might take some time, but what you have sown will return to you in one form or another. 

Food for thought.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment