Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner 7/12/2022

 Good Morning,

I woke up ready to go this fine day and I embraced the start of it with a hot cup of Door County Christmas Coffee. 

Acts 2:42 And they devoted themselves apostles' teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. 

This summer seems to be flying by and before we know it fall will be upon us. I have been enjoying this summer more than the last couple. 

Our church has a a Saturday Night Service and the attendance is steady, but low. We sing the old hymns and are more like a family than a congregation on Saturday nights. 

One thing for sure is that our little flock loves God and enjoys the company of one another. I found it important to work in some fellowship times throughout the year. A popular one has been our baked potato night. We supply the potatoes and everyone brings a dish of something to put on top of their potato. Once we had someone bring jelly beans???? I tried it and I guess it wasn't too bad. 

My point today is this. Attend church, love the Lord, but also do not forsake fellowship with those who attend with you. Our next fellowship is a chicken dinner. We will see if we can pull it off. Invite guests. especially those who need a reason to get out. Always plan for extra quests and never turn anyone away. 

God bless,

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment