Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Come And See What Jesus Can Do. 7/26/2022

 Good Morning,

Some Door County Highlander Grog Coffee filled my cup this morning and now it is time to write. 

People have asked me about my faith and my simple answer is this. I am not what I ought to be. I am not what I will be. But thank God I am not what I used to be. I am sure that many a man or woman can say the same thing since they had an encounter with Jesus Christ. 

No one who meets the Lord and invites Him into their lives is ever the same. Jesus left heaven to live on earth and was known as Jesus of Nazareth. In the following verse, Nathanael asks if anything good can come from Nazareth. Philip clues him in real quick.

John 1:46 And Nathanael said to him. "Can anything good come from Nazareth"? And Philip said. "Come and see."

Come and see, hearts of stone broken to pieces and repaired with love.  Look at the blind who see. See marriages that have been restored. See the drunk who is sober. The drug addict who now is a counselor. See those with bitter hearts singing with joy again, The shamed that are forgiven. See peace despite turmoil. Look and see the imprisoned inspired. See those who love on orphans and bring them home. Come and see the nail pierced hand dry a tear and take hold of the hand who fears. Come and see He who embraces the wrinkled face of age .

Go ahead and ask me about my faith and I will say "Come and see, what I have witnessed." 

God bless,

marty



No comments:

Post a Comment