Friday, July 1, 2022

What You See And What God Sees. 7/1/2022

 Good Night,

July first and if my usual way of starting the month of July off will be to celebrate Christmas tomorrow with a hot cup of Door County White Christmas. Saturday will afford me more time to dig out a package of their White Christmas Coffee. 

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him.


I had a lot on my mind last night when I went to bed and I was very surprised to find that despite my need to pray and a part of my soul that is filled with some worries I fell asleep and slept through the night. Right now I have a ton of things going on in my mind. Yet God led me to sleep and a sound sleep it was.

Yesterday was a very long day of work and much longer than usual. At first thought I was complaining about the hours and the pace of the work. I now believe that God provided that pace and strain knowing that I would have a lot on my mind later. I was exhausted when I went to bed and I was able to recharge my body with some solid sleep. 

God took a rough day at work and additional hours used it to wear me out so that sleep was the only option. So in retrospect I see God's hand in my life providing what I needed before I knew I needed it. 

We have an awesome God. So before you condemn a day, know that what it looks like through your eyes isn't what God sees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment