Saturday, July 16, 2022

Saturday Type Of Mind 7/16/2020

 Good Morning,

I have made the choice to brew a pot of Door County Irish Cream Coffee and drink it slowly today. I have somewhere to be by 9:30AM and that is still doable even when imbibing on my coffee.

Today has me working on a few worries which I won't bore you with. I have spent some sleepless nights in the last couple of weeks. So for today I am looking to adopt a "Saturday Mind" by drinking some coffee and going about enjoying some time with my nephew. 

In order to relax and let the world move on without me I need to also adopt some Scripture as the medicine that soothes the soul.

Proverbs 12:25 Anxiety in a man's heart weighs him down, but a good word makes him glad.

Psalm 55:22 Cast your burden on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never permit the righteous to be moved. 

Matthew 6:27 And which of you by worrying can add a single hour to his span of life? 

Matthew 6:34 "Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious about itself. Sufficient for the day is it's own trouble. 

So today I will have a Saturday Type Of Mind and it will be treated as a non work, non worry type of day. 

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. 6. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make straight your paths. 

But I think I will read these verses a couple more times.

Marty


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Marty, each day as you share with us from God's word you encourage us to get our day off on the right path,
    God bless you

    ReplyDelete