Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Why Don't You Answer The Door? 7/27/2022

 Good Morning,

My day started early and I barely had time to drink a cup of Door County Highlander Grog Coffee. But it is time to write and share my heart.

Revelation 3:20. Behold I stand at the door and knock.


I take all Scripture seriously, but Revelation 3;20 is one passage that is of great importance. As a matter of fact it might be the most important verse a man or woman could read. It is basically a plea and invitation from Jesus as he says I stand at the door of your heart and if you open the door I will come in. 

It could not be stated more plainly. It is a simple message of an invitation and it requires a response of yes, or no.  If you are reading this today and wonder why you would say yes to the invitation of Jesus, I ask "why not?" What do you have to lose? You might lose heartache, guilt, anger, loneliness, uncertainty, an eternal life spent in hell. You can gain love, peace, joy, a mended heart, an eternal life in heaven. You have all to gain and plenty to lose. 

You might be reading this contemplating your answer. Know this. God just whispered your name. Think about this. We make room in our hearts for Him. And he makes room in His house for us. The world might seem like it never had room for you. But in His house, there are mansions and one is your address,

John 14:2-3 In my Fathers house are many mansions. If it were not so I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive to Myself that where I am you are also,

Don't say no to the best invitation ever.

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment