Wednesday, December 23, 2020

How To Be Satisfied Year Round Part 3

 Good morning Dear Friends,

Coffee this morning is Door County Candy Cane Coffee. Enjoying a little breakfast of fruit and fresh banana bread.

                                 

John 4:14 But whosoever drinks of the water that I shall give him, will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him, will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life.

Yesterday I wrote of the water from my home town and how I miss it when I travel. The analogy to the Holy Spirit was that He goes with us as a fountain that springs forth within,  as a source of water from my faucet cannot.

Today I start with a question. What stops the fountain ( Holy Spirit) within your heart? Do you even know? I know what stops me from drinking my home town water when I am in Haiti or elsewhere.  It's not there.
Again do you know? If you do know, put it away and discard it from your life.
But it might be that you do not know what it is. You know that you once held that joy and have lost it. You can know what has stopped your joy. Ask God to show you what hinders your life, your family, your ministry, your work, and your joy in God.  Then promise Him that if He shows you what it is, you will be obedient and give it up!!!!!! He will show you if you are being sincere and truthful.

But some of you have never known the joy of the Holy Spirit. You can today! Jesus stands before you today. You are at the well!!!! Unseen, yet here as I write. He says

John 4:14 But whosoever drinks of the water that I shall give him, will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him, will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life.

Will you drink? Jesus also in this chapter told the woman of her past and her sins. Today you can be forgiven of your sins by asking for forgiveness. Repent from them and make changes to your life. Ask Jesus to come in and be your Lord and Savior.

Revelation 3:20
Behold I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door I will come into him.


What are you waiting for? Friends, readers, pastors, flock, family! What are you waiting for? Ask others. What are they waiting for.

Part four tomorrow. The job of the Holy Spirit is not???????

God bless,

Marty




No comments:

Post a Comment