Friday, October 6, 2017

You Never Forget Those You Love 10/6/2017

Good Morning,
 
Friday is here just as it promised and I for one am looking forward to a break. This morning found me with a hot cup of Door County Maple Coffee and a bowl of cereal. Good enough for today. But I foresee some apple pancakes during the weekend.

 
 
Love is a very powerful emotion that for me is very hard to explain. I am not an expert on love but there are a few things that I have picked up along life's trail that I can share.
 
True love is best described in the following passage found in the Bible.
 
  1 Corinthians 13:4-8 NIV

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

I find that if I am living out this passage in my life, those who I love know it. They are told of my love and can see it through my actions toward them. If we practice this passage and live it out, those we love are never forgotten or placed on a back burner. But it takes practice and a "stick to it attitude".  So for a Friday we all have something to think about and put into practice. Love so as never to forget.

Have a great day.

Marty

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment