Thursday, October 19, 2017

Shut Up Juice Reviewed 10/19/2017

Good Morning,

Still going retro today with a message I wrote in 2012 and one that I need to practice a little more. Enjoy your day and humor me with my throwbacks this week. Just having a few memories here. My duck hunting trip to the Mississippi River was preempted by a small health diversion. My prayers are with my buddies as they pursue those crazy ducks.



Good evening,
My coffee pot is ready for tomorrow. One big steaming hot cup of Door County Maple will be warming up in the morning.

Proverbs 21:23 Whoever guards his mouth and tongue Keeps his soul from troubles.

I coined a phrase a few years ago and just recently used it in a message I gave on how to get along with people. "Just take a big drink of shut up juice".

We must all realize that we are not perfect and neither is anyone else. So if we are not perfect, shouldn't we just cut each other some slack.. Instead of always pointing out faults or issues can't we just hold our tongue?

God says it would be best to guard our mouths. Instead of arguing with Him, just take a big drink of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . After all He is perfect and we should obey His advice.

God bless,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment