Friday, August 25, 2017

Too Hard For Me, But Not For God. 8/25/2017

Good Morning,

I have Friday on my mind already this morning. I have a project to complete at work and then it is "the weekend". I am saluting this day with a cup of Door County Peanut Butter Crunch Coffee and waving it on!

I started sizing up a small wood restoration project over the last few days and more than once I said to myself. "this might be too difficult for me". I have a lot of power tools that would help in doing this project and I have the sharp hand tools needed also.



I pondered the fact that Jesus and His Earthly father were both carpenters and they had not one power tool. Everything was done by hand. Jesus did manual labor and not once in Scripture do we hear of Him complaining about it. He went to work without complaining. He did the job before Him.

God can build a chair and He also can make the tree that provides the wood. Nothing is too hard for God to do. Not only does He have the power to move lava flows, He has the power to restore lives.

Jeremiah 32:17
17 “Ah, Sovereign Lord, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.

He can take a drunkard and sober them. He can take things meant for evil and accomplish some good.

I have limitations as to what my talent will allow me to do. But,God is limitless.

"If God brings you to it. He will bring you through it." I believe we all forget just how great and awesome He is. Today if your are struggling, Why not ask God to lighten the burden? Ask Him to strengthen you and provide you with wisdom.

Enjoy the weekend! Build something!

Marty

2 comments: