Thursday, May 25, 2017

Terror In Manchester. God Detests Evil 5/25/2017

Good Morning,

My alarm went off even though I wish it wouldn't have, So it's time to get up and run for my Door County Turtles In A Cup Coffee. Somethings are worth running for, cream of broccoli soup is not. Just saying!



Today I will celebrate my wife's birthday. We will have a nice dinner and then some birthday cake. I purchased some perfume and roses for gifts and it will be a wonderful day.

But as I turned on the news, I was once again reminded of the poor folks of Manchester England who lost loved ones or are watching loved ones fight for their lives, because of a cowardly, evil attack on the youth of their city by a crazed bomber. Those who were killed will miss their next birthday, or prom, or Christmas. They won't get married, see children or have a chance to retire some day. They have been robbed of their lives. This day of celebration is filtered by mourning.

My prayers of course go out to the survivors and the families who mourn. I mourn with the city. This was pure evil, not a noble cause, but pure evil. God will comfort those who mourn. But whoa to those who did this, planned this, or paid for it.

Micah 2New King James Version (NKJV)

Woe to Evildoers

Woe to those who devise iniquity,
And work out evil on their beds!
At morning light they practice it,
Because it is in the power of their hand.
They covet fields and take them by violence,
Also houses, and seize them.
So they oppress a man and his house,
A man and his inheritance.
Therefore thus says the Lord:
“Behold, against this family I am devising disaster,
From which you cannot remove your necks;
Nor shall you walk haughtily,
For this is an evil time.
In that day one shall take up a proverb against you,
And lament with a bitter lamentation, saying:
‘We are utterly destroyed!
 
God will avenge those who were murdered. In that, I have no doubt. He will also comfort those who mourn.

Matthew 5:4King James Version (KJV)
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

People of Manchester, our hearts break for you. Our prayers are with you. God bless.

Marty
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment