Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Good Night Beaver Station Lake

Good Morning,

I am  starting my day in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan with a cup of Door County Inn Keepers Blend Coffee.



Last night I was sitting in my parent's dining room reading my Bible and watching the lake from the window. It has always been a beautiful view. I could sit and look at for hours. From the North I could see a storm heading my way. I saw a couple ducks land ad the sky grew darker with night fall and the impending rain barrage. I watched the lake go to sleep. Despite the approaching storm the lake nestled in for the night.  The lake joined it's place, peacefully and went to sleep.

It reminded me that despite life's storms God is in charge.

Thus says the Lord: "Heaven is My throne and Earth is My footstool. Isaiah 66:1

I think we can learn much from the lake. There was no stopping the storm, so the lake just rested and waited for morning. The same God that made the lake made us. We can weather  the storms of life. We just have to rely on God to see us through. And He will. The lake was here this morning.

Love you all.

Marty



No comments:

Post a Comment