Thursday, June 16, 2016

Refreshing Beverages On A Hot Day 6/16/2016

Good Morning,

I crawled out of bed today and it felt good to hit the floor with both feet and head to the Door County Red Velvet Mocha Coffee. We have a banquet to attend tonight and we are both looking forward to some relaxing time along the lake.

Psalm 23:3New International Version (NIV)
    He refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
    for his name’s sake.

I can honestly say that on a hot day the colder my beverage is, the better I like it. I work especially hard at practicing on keeping my body hydrated. This comes in handy when I go on mission trips in hot climates. It is very important to not suffer from dehydration.



On hot days I like to drink Iced Tea, preferably sweet peach. I find some shade sit down and refresh my body with that delicious nectar. If I can find a little breeze to enjoy, I can be refreshed within minutes.

As important as it is to refresh our bodies and keep from dehydrating, we also need to take time to spend with God, nice and slow, no rush, just reading His Word and praying. That time is like receiving a breeze from heaven that lifts you up and sends you back into the world refreshed and alive.

Don't forget to take time to refresh your spirit. Dehydration of the soul leads to a dry life with little or no Godly fruit being produced in your life,

God Bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment