Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Peace Of Mind During Changes 8/14/2024

 Good Morning,

As I am trying to look outside from the window of my den, my view is blocked by a heavy fog. I poured myself a hot cup of Door County Jamaican Blue Mountain Blend Coffee. It is helping to clear the fog on my brain today.

When things are going well and people are content, a change in operations, government, road reroutes, policies, personnel, or work closures, will send people into fits of doubt, anger and despair. My friends, no one likes change. In the work place a policy change or procedure change can cause a lot of anxiety within people. We are all very resistant to change unless there is a very well defined benefit to us. I for one do not like change, but change will always be there.

Jesus knew the future, and it was God's plan for Him to leave this world, return to heaven and then someday be back to receive those who are His. 

Jesus promised that He would send another to help us navigate through life. And He followed through on His promise. He sent the Holy Spirit to lead us into all truth and comfort us during trials, changes and tribulation. 

John 14:16 NIVI will ask the Father, and He will give you another Counselor to be with you forever.

John 16:13 When He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth.

So for today my friends, acknowledge that we are not orphans and that we are not alone in the changes we might be navigating. 

God bless,

Marty 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment